Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Wrapping up requirements

If you read through the "About" page on this blog you know this blog was started as a requirement for my capstone in my master's degree.  You also know that it is my hope to continue to use this blog as a place of reflection for me and a way to connect with other educators around the world.  I don't know how often I will be posting, but I have a goal of once a week until Christmas break.  (That's only 20 weeks away for those of you that are counting!)

I pray what you have read in my blog so far has helped you reflect on the topics I have blogged about and I pray it has inspired to you want to step out of your comfort zone in you career.  If I have learned one thing through my attempts in meeting people and expanding my personal learning community, it would be that we share a common goal...we all want to do what is best for our students.  We all want to keep up to date on the latest educational practices and we are always looking for ways to improve current practices we are doing in our classroom.  

Please feel free to connect with me via Twitter or Google+.  I would love to connect with each and every one of you!

Tona

HE>I

No comments:

Post a Comment